TAL World Tour 2012 in Singapore
==================== ANNOUNCEMENT ====================
- Seats will be allocated after ticket purchase
- After making your purchase, you will receive a email ticket with a barcode for your reference. We will also send you for prepare for you a physical ticket for use for admission.
- Seating Plan for this event is available for your reference as a download on this page (under attachement)
- No Photography, Videography or Audio Recording is allowed
- For any enquries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
=============== ABOUT TAL WORLD TOUR 2012 ===============
2012 The 'TAL' World Tour across the 200 Countries launches now for promoting traditional art & culture of Korea with the special percussionists and Korean traditional Dancers and moreover with the B-boys who is a cultural icon of Korean youth.
So we take great pride of introducing this fantastic performance. Also the 'TAL' is a representative art performance of Korea, and composed of world best-class exciting action show of Taekwondo.
We hope this performance to be a great opportunity for promoting to the whole world the traditional art & culture of Korea that display integral spirit of Korean martial art.
====================== ARTIST INFO =====================
TAL: In the Orient, implications of the "TAL(mask)" is not a tool for screening something as in the Occident, but a tool for expressing and showing the human soul invisible.
Taekwondo: Based on the "Taoism", Taekwondo training through the spiritual discipline is a traditional and representative martial arts unique to Korea.
The "TAL" as the premium brand of a nonverbal performance, based on the marvelous actions of Taekwondo which is a representative of Korean cultural heritage, is showing a fantastic story and harmoized with the Korean traditional dance & the Oriental drumming, moreover with the B-boy performance which is the current cultural icon of the youth.
★★★★★★★★★★★★ TRAILER VIDEO ★★★★★★★★★★★★
★★★★★★★★★★★★ EVENT IMAGES ★★★★★★★★★★★★
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Shine Auditorium
Cat 1 Standard (w/ handling fee) $62.00 Cat 2 Standard (w/ handling fee) $32.00 Cat 2 Student (w/ handling fee) $21.00
On sale until Oct 18, 2012, 7:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Shaw Tower #03-01, 100 Beach Road, Singapore 189702 Singapore
Boom Korea1 Follower